Last weekend I had an opportunity to be at RetroKomp party in Gdańsk, Poland. I have also made prelection about podcasting and a live interview with Project R3D - Tanks Furry game.
Below, you can read a short report with pictures.
The party took place at 24-25.09.2016 in a beautiful polish city - Gdańsk. I and my girlfriend arrived at Friday to Gdańsk and enjoyed city, culture and good Polish or Russian cuisine. If you have never been in Gdańsk, you should visit this historical city in Poland.
Let's come back to the RetroKomp. Party start point was 9:00 morning, at 9:30 I had my prelection about podcasts and podcasting.
Then there was some great discussion like eg:
- Desktop Publishing: Atari vs Amiga,
- Meeting with the authors of the game "Tanks Furry" or Juan and the Coyote Project R3D,
- RetroKomp GameDev Compo - finals for a new game for the retro-platform,
- Amiga, "Kebab" (polish famous diskmag) and PSEmu serious business in China - "how to do" tell Duddie / Quartet (Polish from China!),
- The premiere of the game Solid Gold collector's edition boxed,
- Concert and meeting with the artist: Sławomir Łosowski - KOMBI (one of the best polish musical bands),
- File managers - evolution from 8-bit to the Present,
- Not only Protracker - multichannel music on the Amiga.